Ngutuni Safari Lodge is situated in the Ngutuni Wildlife Conservancy in the Tsavo East National park. The lodge is a mere 15 kilometers from Voi Town, Kenya. The Lodge offers a variety of unique services and facilities including free Wi-Fi internet access.
The rooms, which are spacious, are air conditioned. They also have telephones, wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms. A wide variety of both local and continental cuisines are served at the lodge’s restaurant. Outdoor dining can be arranged.
Other services and facilities available at this lodge include
- Ample parking space
- Game Drives to the Sanctuary
- 24 hour electricity and room service
- Around the clock security
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- Tsavo East Main Gate is very close to the Ngutuni Safari Lodge.