Elephant Bedroom Camp Samburu is a luxurious tented camp located in the Samburu National Reserve in Northern Kenya. The camp is set on the banks of the famous Ewaso Nyiro River. It is surrounded by trees and doum palms that define this green belt of riverine forest.
Elephant Bedroom Camp Samburu offers accommodation in 12 luxurious elevated tents. 4 of the tents offer king-size double beds, while the other 8 offer queen-size twin beds. The spacious en-suite tents provide rustic and colorful cultural African touches. The tents offer private plunge pool on the deck. They also offer hot and cold running water.
The Samburu Reserve is offers great beauty; with dry plains separated by the snaking Ewaso Nyiro River. All these with the backdrop of some of Africa’s most dramatic mountains, including Mount Kenya.
The Elephant Bedroom Camp Samburu offers guests the following facilities and services;
- Guided nature walks
- Game drives
- Spa and massages
- Bush breakfasts and dinners
- Cocktail on the viewing deck overlooking the waterhole
- Game drives in 4-wheel drive open sided vans
- cultural visits to the villages
- Lectures on traditional Samburu culture by an expert resident naturalist
- entertainment provided by Samburu warriors