Rusinga Island Lodge is a luxurious accommodation, dining, leisure and conferencing facility located in Rusinga Island, Lake Victoria. Rusinga Island is an elongated island 16kms long and 5kms wide. It lies on the Eastern part of Lake Victoria, at the mouth of Winam Gulf, Kenya. The Island is linked to Mbita Point by a causeway.
Rusinga Island Lodge is set in a vast land stretching to Lake Victoria. It has beautiful green well-manicured lawns, many trees and a lot of birdlife. Accommodation is offered in spacious en-suite suites with private bathrooms and modern amenities.
Rusinga Island Lodge offers guests the following facilities;
- A restaurant offering local, Kenyan and seafood
- Conferencing, meetings and banqueting facilities
- Wedding receptions and other social events
- A spa for massages and treatments
- Fishing and bird watching
- Hiking and bike riding
- Visits to the Ruma National Park
- Cultural visits to the local communities
- Water sports