The Baobab Sea Lodge Kilifi is situated on Kilifi beach in the Kenya North Coast, along the pristine coast of the Indian Ocean. This lodge provides 30 rooms elegantly decorated in traditional Swahili architecture. Nearby tourist attractions include The Gedi Ruins -76 kilometres away, and Watamu Marine Park is – about 33 km from the lodge. The city of Mombasa is less than an hour away, while the Moi International Airport Mombasa is about 75 kilometres away.
Baobab Sea Lodge Kilifi rooms are en-suite and have private bathrooms, balconies with great views of the garden, secluded seating areas, mini bars, and safe boxes. The Baobab has a swimming pool, and is set amidst tropical gardens and leafy palm trees.
There is a restaurant that serves local, Swahili, and international cuisine. There is also a poolside bar ideal for unwinding after a busy day. Guests are also offered with a private beach area for fun activities like diving and snorkelling.
Other facilities, services and amenities at Baobab Sea Lodge Kilifi are;
- a tennis court
- car hire
- shuttle service and airport transfers at a surcharge
- room service
- 24 hour front office service
- Currency exchange service
- Private check-in and check-out
- Tour desk and ticket service
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Designated smoking zones
- A business centre with WI-FI connection
- Free parking within the compound
- Conference and meetings facilities