Farmview hotel Busia is located in Busia town, the capital of Busia County in the western region of Kenya. It is a modern hospitality facility guest rooms, restaurants, open Gazebos, Conferencing halls, a business centre, laundry services, a play ground for kids, as well as a fully stocked bar. The hotel derives its name –farmview- from the fact that when you take a view from the hotel, clear view of vast sweeping farmlands.
It is a two star facility with standard accommodation at good price. It is fairly rated in terms of competitiveness, service and comfort. They offer guests an opportunity to visit the famous Kakamega Forest, an ecosystem that hosts over 300 species of birdlife. Farmview Hotel Busia offers clear view of Samia hills which is a tourist attraction in the area.
Some of the facilities and services offered are;
- Fast Internet Wi-Fi connection within the hotel
- Spacious, fully furnished rooms
- Secure and spacious parking
- 24-hour reception
- Efficient laundry service
- A well manicured Garden
- Conferencing facilities and amenities
- A range of continental and traditional delicacies
- Fully stocked bar serving alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks